Six postulants were accepted to initial formation at the Our Lady of Lourdes Seminary last July 29, 2016 during vespers honoring St. Lawrence of Brindisi on the first day of LEO-BO-LA-PIO. The six are:
- Alexander Reyes Alegado from the Diocese of Novaliches
- George Reyes Padullon from the Diocese of Butuan
- Marlon Jay Caay Arroyo from the Diocese of Ipil
- Joshua Stephen Garcia Casimiro from the Diocese of Antipolo
- Alvin Hanapin Jimena from the Diocese of Malolos, and
- Michael Aniban Ocampo from the Diocese of Imus
Br. Eugenio Juanilo P. Lopez, OFMCap. presided during the Rite of Acceptance handing to each new postulant a Tau Cross, the Christian prayer book and the bible. The rite ended with the brothers welcoming the new postulants with a fraternal embrace.